Wedding Booking

Select the real flower:

Your Bespoke Wedding floral package will take many days of discussion, planning, creation and installation to achieve your perfect day. The first step is to Book your date as, to ensure our 100% attention, we only cater for one wedding per day.

Please complete the wedding booking form or call us on 023 8027 4685 to check availability. If your date is available you will need to pay a £100 deposit to secure it. We will then book you in for a Consultation in our shop at a time to suit you.

Our minimum charge for any wedding is usually £700 which, in addition to the floral content, includes all consultation, labour, venue delivery/collection and glassware/hardware hire. It’s a minimum charge because of the widely varying costs of seasonal flowers. For example, English roses can cost 4 times as much as imported varieties or your venue might be outside our “Hampshire & Borders” area.

Depending on flower choices you could expect to have:

Bridal bouquet - from £80

Bridesmaids’ bouquets - from £45 (or £30 for toddlers & children)

Buttonholes (simple) - from £6

Buttonholes (corsage style) - from £12

Wrist corsages - from £18

Floral statement crown - from £70

Hair circlet - from £50 (children from £35)

Top table arrangement - starting from £80

Table decorations - from £20

Centrepieces - from £40, Candelabra - from £120

Pedestals - from £130

Garlands - Mixed foliage from £35 per metre, Floral from £50 per metre

Wedding Cake adornment - from £25

Chair/Pew ends x 8

These are just examples – your package will be bespoke and unique to you!

A deposit of £100 is required to book your date. This will be deducted from the final cost but is not returnable in the event of cancellation.

Terms & Conditions for Wedding Flowers

This document sets out the Agreement between two parties “The Hampshire Florist” (We or Us) and the Client (You).

Upon confirmed receipt of the non-refundable deposit, paid by you to us, this Agreement comes into force and becomes binding on both parties.

Initial Consultation

We provide a free initial consultation of up to one hour. Further time, prior to entering into this Agreement, is charged at £45.00 per hour or part thereof.

Booking Deposit

A non-refundable deposit of £100.00 is required to book the wedding date. This amount will be deducted from the final cost. This Agreement comes into force when we have acknowledged receipt of your deposit.


We will send all estimated costs by email and if acceptable these must also be confirmed by you via email. Flower prices change with market fluctuations and nearer the wedding date we will tell you of any variations.


Due to the nature of flowers it may be that some of your selections are unavailable at the time. We reserve the right to provide alternatives of similar value.


25% of the total estimated cost is due on acceptance by you of the final estimate. The remaining 75% (minus the £100.00 booking deposit) is due 21 days before the wedding date.


If you cancel this Agreement, for any reason, no amounts paid by you will be refunded and all amounts invoiced by us will become payable within 7 days.